Lucy Tutorial 9/7/20.

This tutorial really helped me further refine my ideas, I explained to Lucy that I had spent the week researching fashion shows and physical aspects of fashion media but I was concerned that it was broadening my project too much. I said that I had two pillars of research currently; 1) online identities and iterations of self, examining users and creators of digital media and the market itself 2) experience in the fourth industrial revolution and the immersive future of media.

We decided that fashion showcasing doesn’t fit with the individual identities aspect of the proposal. I will show that whilst I am aware of the wider situation within the industry, my focus is narrow and specific – I must justify my choices. I also decided not to include or focus on the way in which brands use online spaces.

Lucy also advised I add another aim to my project which focuses specifically on identity. Lucy also gave me some reading material to further explore definitions including fashion, dress, beauty, the body etc. I am still exploring how taste/ touch can be replicated.

This entry was posted in Masters Project. Bookmark the permalink.