Masters Project initial themes and Research questions.

After my tutorial with Lucy, I decided to organise my research further and examine how they were interlinked – I am a visual planner so I created the diagram below so I was able to visualise the main themes of my project.

My initial aim leading on from the Digital Concept and Strategy Unit into my Masters Project is to refine my research area and establish my research question. This is an initial visualisation of my themes and thoughts.

The topics include: The fourth Industrial Revolution, Social Media, Beauty, Identity, Affect Theory and Phygical Experience.

Initial Research Questions are: How are phygical identities being constructed and experienced? How is wellness and physical health becoming synonymous with beauty in the fourth industrial revolution? How can human senses and emotions be replicated in a virtual space?

An attempt to combine the above three questions resulted in: With a specific focus on the fourth industrial revolution and the evolving parameters of beauty, how are phygical identities being constructed and how could this lead to human senses being experienced in a virtual space?

Building on this thought pattern, I am now exploring two key sub questions which will help spur my work on:

WHAT IS THE LINK BETWEEN IDENTITY AND BEAUTY?

WHAT IS THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION?

This entry was posted in Masters Project. Bookmark the permalink.