Contingency Plan / Social Media Strategy.

In terms of the practical outcome of my work, I have devised a contingency plan which coincides with a social media strategy in case Covid-19 restrictions don’t allow for the physical shooting of my film.

This involves elevating the virtual aspect and releasing these aspects individually across various platforms, utilising and highlighting future ways of communication, infinite connectivity and referencing sensory aspects of the project.

As the spa will have various ‘rooms’ which offer different services / treatments, I will release these ‘rooms’ separately as different elements. eg, there could be a shoppable post section where products used can be purchased from, an AR filter which users could engage with etc,

For example, I will release the soundtrack, virtual worlds and trend reports as a separate elements. I will develop this idea further if needs be, alongside Marika who is playing the ‘user’ of the digital spa. This could involve working with her to distort elements of her current social media etc.

This entry was posted in Digital Concept and Strategy Unit. Bookmark the permalink.