Who will be the ‘user’ of the digital spa? Character in the film.

This project started with the idea of creating a visual album for a female artist, although this has developed and deviated away from this, now I have started to plan the logistics of my film, I think it would be interesting to include someone who a) feels comfortable enough to ‘perform’ b) is available for multiple days of filming (London studios, beach, countryside, Birmingham pool).

I have realised that my work is enhanced when I have a ‘muse’ as I did in my last project, which makes sense contextually as my work contains an element of discourse between fantasy and reality.

I chose Marika as she performs for the camera quite a lot, directs her own social media content, forming a digital identity and creates moving image and sound which reflects this.

I would like the film to include content of what the user has posted on digital media previously, also it could be interesting to include the voice of the user.

View this post on Instagram

Music heals.

A post shared by Marika (@marikabastien) on

View this post on Instagram

Social distancing since 2016.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxw56rWBUmY/
This entry was posted in Digital Concept and Strategy Unit. Bookmark the permalink.