Establishing my USP.

After my tutorial with Vicky, I realised that I need to further establish my unique selling point. At the moment, I think my unique selling point is the strategic/ foresight aspect I have been developing as well as exploring the sociological aspects of fashion.

In addition to this, with the global pandemic halting physical fashion shows and a virtual response from brands across the globe, the future of fashion showcasing is under intense scrutiny. Questions beyond social distancing and healthcare have arisen and the very structure of the way collections are presented has shifted. Recently, The British Fashion Council announced a revolutionary gender-neutral digital platform to replace the next twelve months of LFW, which will be built on as a global showcase for the future. Therefore the current discourse surrounding new media and experience is particularly relevant, certainly a project such as this one; rooted in the analysis, creation and communication of a phgital experience would sit very well within this evolving sector.

This entry was posted in Digital Concept and Strategy Unit. Bookmark the permalink.