Tutorial with Carrie 28/04/20.

My first tutorial with Carrie was really enlightening, I liked speaking to someone with no preconceived ideas of who I am or what I do. It made me realise I need to understand my market, Carrie said that at the moment it sounds more like an art project rather than an advertising campaign. She told me to ask myself who I am producing for and on what channels? She advised I do specific research into brands who match with my specific manifesto and explore future innovation and body adornment merged with future technology.

Aims to complete for next tutorial: Create multiple mind maps to divide research into separate sections (1. Past, Present, Future of beauty, 2.Brand building within beauty – market, 3. technical research 4. audience habits).

Spend the next week establishing the market and my audience. Conduct more specific market research.Construct narrative for campaigns. Talk to some brands?! Interview? Find collaborators! – Must begin to reach out. Write first draft of Pitch.

Ultimately, I need to decide where my work will sit in the industry and define the framework for my research area.

This entry was posted in Digital Concept and Strategy Unit. Bookmark the permalink.